September 9th, 2016 by Arjun John
Fr. Milton Jacob is a priest of the Diocese of Calicut. He was born on 4th of January 1976 in Chundale, a place in the Waynad district of Kerala state. He was ordained a priest for the Diocese of Calicut on 14th of April 2004. Academic/Religious Qualification: Licentiate in Sacred Scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome (2006) and a Doctorate in Biblical Theology at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome (2014) for the doctoral thesis:Prayer in Luke-Acts: A Study of Prayer in the Life of Jesus and in the History of the Early Church to Trace the Pedagogical Accent of Luke. He can be contacted via emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Parish Priest, St. Theresa’s Shrine, Mahe,(08.05.2004 â€“ 29.05.2005)
- Secretary to Bishop (30.05.2005 -09.05.2006)Parochial Administrator, Mahe (3.6.06 -7.6.06)
- Priest in charge, St. Joseph’s calicut. (19.06.06 – 07.06)
- Liturgy Commission Secretary
- Regional Director of B.C.C./Family Apostolate
- Vice-Chancellor in the diocesan curia
- Notary in Diocesan Tribunal
- Teaching faculty at St. Joseph’s seminary (June 2014 â€“
Courses offering at St. Joseph’s Seminary
- Introduction to the Bible (3 Credits)
- Historical Books (3 Credits)
- Sermon on the Mount; Parables; Miracles (3 Credits)
- Non-Pauline Letters (3 Credits)
- Book of Revelation (1 Credit)
- Biblical Greek (2 Credits)
- Acts of the Apostles (1 Credit)
- Seminar (Prayer in Luke; Mercy and Merciful people in the Bible)
LECTIO BREVIS 2K18 The academic year 2018-19 has officially been ...
The entire house, along with the members of Tamil academy, celebr...